Microporous products with WDS® Technology are recognised for their quality of handling and superior working ability.
Our WDS Microporous products and systems feature:
- Consistent mineral matrix distribution leading to superior handling and machining properties
- Very best thermal performances through optimised porosity special blend opacificers
- Superior mechanical properties with lighter weight and 100% Rutile (TiO2) free
Our core formulations each have unique features and key benefits to meet the demands of your primary or backup lining application.
Consistent and balanced mineral matrix distribution
Opacifiers Impact Performance
Superior Mechanical Properties
Handleability and Fabrication
WDS Technology is Safe and Rutile (TiO2) Free
WDS Technology manufactures the safest products with best performance.
Superior mechanical properties with lighter weight and the lowest possible thermal conductivity are only guaranteed by WDS Technology, and always, 100% Rutile (TiO2) free.
No matter your location in the world, the health and safety of our people and the environment drives decisions made by business today. When our innovation development with WDS Technology started, we knew that a key feature and benefit of this new technology would be to improve it's impact to the people who use it in their processes.
How does this impact your decision to use WDS Microporous products?
- WDS Microporous products are the safest and exonerated from restriction when applicable
- Our engineering approach with SiC begins with raw materials and unique formulations resulting in superior thermal and mechanical properties
- Our innovative WDS Technology provides a best-in-class performance solution
- Minimal dust exposure from handling or cutting
- Minimal PPE required for handling and cutting WDS Microporous