Design and Installation
Murugappa Morgan Thermal Ceramics Ltd is part of the Morgan Thermal Ceramics global network. The business draws on over 25 years of industry experience and global experience in solving customer’s heat containment problems with engineering excellence and customized solutions for iron and steel, ceramics, power, glass, cement and CPI industries.
Our services include
- Turnkey offers
- Materials estimates
- Refractory and thermal insulation design and detailed lining drawings
- Heat transfer calculations
- Installation procedures
- Expert supervision
- Start up and commissioning support services
- Thermography services
- Hot repair services
At MMTCL we thrive on challenges and creating winning solutions for our customers. Most of our customers do not look beyond us when they are in need of heat management solutions for their thermal processing plant and equipment. We find solutions to our customers' biggest problems in thermal energy; using our expertise developed over 25 years’ experience in India and the global experience of Morgan Thermal Ceramics in more than 50 countries.
We utilise innovative design software and installation tools and we specialise in providing end to end solutions to all heat management solutions. We have the experience in handling very large projects in India and abroad. Our close association with our global partners and coordination with our stake holders across the globe enable us to provide global expertise locally.
- Are you an MNC looking for a tried and tested world class vendor at your doorstep in India?
- Are you working on a new project and wish to consult on energy efficient insulation lining for your thermal equipment?
- Do you want to modernise and retrofit your furnaces to contemporary and energy efficient insulation in your plant?
- As a leading furnace builder, are you looking for high performing insulation with low life cycle cost?
- Have your chronic insulation problems defied any solution so far and all your efforts have been in vain?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, contact us today to see how we can help you.